Receive 1000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
every time you use the Park’N Fly Toronto Valet location from October 1st until October 21st.
The 1000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles is in addition to the standard offer of 100 Aeroplan Miles on every stay at the Valet location.
Dream of how to use all those extra Aeroplan Miles - 1,000 on every stay!
The offer applies to all check-ins that take place at the Toronto Valet location. An Aeroplan card must be presented at time of check out to automatically receive the 1000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles. The bonus miles will be automatically tracked and accredited to the member’s account within 30 days of member’s transaction.
® Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aeroplan Canada Inc..
Is there customer service contact information?
What is the Park'N Fly Rewards Program?
How can someone enroll in Park'N Fly Rewards?
• Visit parknfly.ca and select the Park'N Fly rewards button – Not a member? Join Now.
• Simply click on the “want to join” button and follow the step by step enrolment form.
• Once completed you will receive a membership card that will be mailed directly to your preferred address selected. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
How are Rewards points earned?
• Earning the points are automatic, each time you park at Park’N Fly, by simply using your membership card at check out, account will credit the amount of points you’ve earned. The amount of points earned are based on the amount of eligible charges. You earn 1 Rewards point for every dollar spent (eligible charges). No Park’N Fly Rewards points are earned on free days or charges that are not considered eligible, (Non parking charges, taxes, optional services, etc.,)
How many points do I earn?
• Earning Rewards points is easy. Earn 1 Rewards point for every $1 CAD spent on eligible charges. Eligible charges refers to parking charges only. Optional service purchased, taxes, surcharges or any other item that is not related to the parking charges are not considered eligible. If your parking charges amount to $50.00 (pre-tax) total rewards points earned is 50.
• Each stay earns Rewards Points. Click here
Do I receive any information upon enrolling?
• You’ll receive a plastic “Park'N Fly Rewards” card, (see below) which is personalized with your name and unique number. You have the option of swiping or scanning the card to ensure you receive the points and other benefits.
How do I know how many points I have?
• You have a personalized online page. By simply visiting the website, www.parknfly.ca and clicking on existing member, you’re able to access your personalized page that details all activity along with Rewards points earned to date.
How do I redeem for Rewards points?
• Login to your homepage and click on view point redemption. By following the online step-by-step process you’ll be able to redeem for your FREE DAYS.
Who do I contact for further questions?
• You can email email@example.com where the information is received by the Park'N Fly Rewards Administrator and is responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
How do I earn Aeroplan Miles?
It’s simple to earn Aeroplan Miles at Park’N Fly.
Simply show your Aeroplan Card at time of check-out and you’ll receive the number of Aeroplan Miles based on the city and facility you’re parking at.
Earn 100 Aeroplan Miles every time you use a participating Park’N Fly airport Valet facility - available in Toronto and Vancouver.
• Earn 50 Aeroplan Miles every time you use a participating Park ‘N Fly airport Self-Park facility**
• Self Park Facility available in Edmonton, Ottawa, Halifax and Toronto
As a Park’N Fly Rewards Member you earn 50% more Aeroplan Miles each time you use your Park’N Fly Rewards card. +
• Earn 150 Aeroplan Miles on every stay at Park’N Fly Valet in Toronto and Vancouver
• Earn 75 Aeroplan Miles on every stay at Park’N Fly Self Park locations in Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto*
HOW TO EARN AEROPLAN MILES WITH PARK’N FLY
Aeroplan Miles are awarded upon presentation of Aeroplan Card at time of check-out at participating Park'N Fly locations in Canada.
+ Park’N Fly Rewards -50% bonus offer is only valid to Aeroplan Members that join the Park’N Fly Rewards program and have their Aeroplan Number as part of their profile. Minimum 3 parking stays, in a calendar year required to qualify for bonus offer. Bonus offer is retroactive to first stay and valid on all future parking stays upon achieving minimum number of parking stays. Park’N Fly Rewards member must re-qualify for bonus miles each calendar year.
* Halifax does not offer Park'N Fly Rewards
** Minimum 3 day stay and rates non-discountable in Halifax
*** Montreal does not award Aeroplan Miles
® Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aeroplan Canada Inc.
What do I get with Park'N Fly service?
With Park'N Fly, you get the premiere airport parking experience that can only come from having over 40 years in the business. As Canada’s ONLY national airport parking service, you can trust Park'N Fly to provide you with seamless transition from your car, right to the front door of the terminal. Our friendly and professional staff will assist you every step of the way, and will ensure that you find the parking service that is right for your needs. Our shuttle service is fast and reliable, and will drop you off right at the terminal for departure. We'll pick you up and return you quickly to your lot upon your return. Your car will be kept in one of our well lit, fenced-in compounds. Park'N Fly also offers Valet Executive Services such as oil changes, automotive maintenance and full exterior and interior detailing of your vehicle.
How frequently do the shuttle buses run to and from the airport?
Depending on which Park'N Fly lot you select, shuttle buses leave our lots every 5 (Valet), 15 (Self Park), and 20 (Economy) minutes, depending on the lot. Upon returning from your trip, you can call the phone number on your ticket to inform Park'N Fly you’ve returned, and notify the bus drivers that you need to be picked up.
What hours does Park'N Fly operate?
Park'N Fly is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that you can always find the perfect parking spot, regardless of when your flight leaves. Our shuttle times remain consistent at any hour of the day or night, on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Is my car going to be safe while I’m away?
You can rest assured that your car will be in good hands at any one of our well lit, fenced-in, security monitored parking lots. With over 40 year’s experience, Park'N Fly understands the importance of protecting our customers' vehicles.
What does it cost to park at Park'N Fly?
Park'N Fly offers a variety of different parking services to meet the needs of every one of our customers. Click here to be re-directed to our Quick Rate calculator.
What payment methods does Park'N Fly accept?
Park’N Fly accepts all major credit cards and debit cards for payment. Canadian and US currency is available at certain locations in Canada. For the Self Park and Economy lots in Toronto and Express A and Express B in Montreal credit cards are the only form of payment that is available at these facilities.
What kind of Value Added services are offered by Park'N Fly?
For those customers who choose Park'N Fly’s valet service, they will be able to benefit from many of our value added services such as oil changes, automotive maintenance and full exterior and interior detailing of your vehicle. These services are just another way in which Park'N Fly takes some of the burden off of your shoulders when you return home from your trip. Some locations also offer automated self check-in kiosks for those customers flying with Air Canada.
How do I get to Park'N Fly?
To locate the Park'N Fly location nearest to you, scroll to the top of the website and select your city of departure. Once you have navigated to your city of choice, you will find links for maps and directions to all of the Park'N Fly parking lots for that airport.
Do I need to reserve a spot?
No, you don’t need to reserve a spot at Park'N Fly. Simply Drop'N Go or park & go on the day of your trip. Easy as that.
Does Park’N Fly have a fuel surcharge?
The escalating fuel costs have created challenges for our business and in an effort to maintain our current service levels a minor fuel surcharge has been added to the charges. This minor fuel surcharge became effective August 12, 2011 and appears as a separate charge on your receipt.
Where can I get Park'N Fly coupons?
You can find all of the latest Park'N Fly promotions on our website. Click here to be redirected to our Specials to Go page.
Why should I choose Valet over Self Park?
There are many reasons why customers choose Park'N Fly valet service. Our drop and go service ensures that our professional team of service providers look after your vehicle while you’re on the way to the airport. In addition, Valet customers traveling on Air Canada have the option of using our self check-in kiosks to obtain their boarding pass. Valet customers also have the option of using our valet executive services.
What steps do I take when I return from my trip?
The first step upon your return is to call the phone number printed on your ticket to inform Park'N Fly that you are awaiting pick-up. Next, head to the designated waiting spot, and a shuttle will be around to get you shortly. Once you’ve been dropped off at the lot, simply pay for the closed ticket, get in your car, and you’re on your way home.
How much additional time should I allow to check-in at Park'N Fly to get to the airport?
Depending on the lot and city you should give yourself sufficient time to check in at the Park'N Fly lot and get to the airport before the airline's suggested check-in time. Keep in mind traffic and weather can also affect the amount of time required. Please plan ahead and give yourself sufficient time.
What is an automated pay station?
If you are paying by credit card, our lots are equipped with automated pay stations that allow you to simply scan your ticket, pay the balance and be on your way. They can be easily located at the exit gate, or inside the valet lobby.
Halifax now accepting credit & debit at our pay station in the airport terminal arrivals area.